Monday, June 12, 2006

Memorial Day BBQ and Wife's Masters Graduation!

Did I mention that I love my BBQ? I mean really really love my BBQ. I can cook with the best folks....

This is my BBQ. I love it and use it at least once a week. It is a red blooded American rule. I got it from http://www.santamariabbqoutfitters.com and you can get you one there too!

On the right are some Baby Back Ribs with a nice dry rub. The other flesh is Tri-Tip (for you Californians. For those outside of California you can get it if you go to your butcher and ask him/her for some Beef Boneless Bottom Sirloin Butt. That simple) The one that looks really red has a Teryaki marinade on it. The one that looks whiteish has a Pineapple/Italian marinade. Both pretty much rocked.

Just to show you the BBQ has its mobility

Made this bad boy myself. I was inspired and it was fun. Tasted even better!

You can't tell me that it doesn't look good...

My mom makes these cakes. I tell her that she needs to go into business and we would back her. She doesn't think she could make any money doing it. This cake would go for about 25.00 if she did. Wouldn't you be interested? It is a lemon cake.

This one is a cherry chip cake with a cherry cream cheese frosting. Nice strawberries to finish it off. About 25.00 for this one also....

Will post some more later. Thanks for sharing/stalking my family.

Tick





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your cncbranson.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home