Friday, April 28, 2006

So the days have blended on....

We are on about day 13 of actually working the project. I have more work done but I haven't uplaoded the pictures.

Quick update as to where we are now...

Here are a few photos of where we are actually dug down to the roughly 8" deep that we need to be at...



And another...


Now came the hard part of actually getting all of the excess dirt out and doing some measurements to make it semi-flat. The nice part about putting this type of patio in is that you can fix alot of the "level" problems just by making your last exact measurements with the sand. Sand is much easier to manipulate than dirt or gravel.

And as always the opposite side

I will post more pictures of the yard later tonight. I have the gravel all in now and it is just going to be needing the sand first thing tomorrow morning and then the pavers. If everything goes well I will have my entire project finished by Sunday.


We have some left over gravel though, so Christina has already informed me that there is another little "project" that I can do with the left over supplies.

Tick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home